The prosecution lead by the Senior Resident State Attorney Jonathan Muwaganya told court that Gitulam was arrested on June 15, 2019, taking photographs at Nasuuti in Mukono Central Division where he has also been residing.
Residents of Kigoro cell, Nyamwamba Division of Kasese Municipality carried stones and placed them in the middle of the road to prevent any vehicle from using the road. The road is under construction by China Railway No 3 Engineering Company Limited.
During PAC’s meeting with Finance officials led by Under Secretary Betty Kasimbazi, it was discovered that government has breached the contract by failing to provide a balance of 10,000 hectares of land as agreed with no documentation to show that the ministry has made any follow-up on the matter.
The commission told the audit team at the time that the police had taken all documents for investigations.The management also informed the Auditor General that the commission had requested police to release the documents in vain.
The cassava cuttings were delivered in late June for distribution instead of April. The cuttings meant for youth groups in Lalworo village, Kal Ali Parish in Paicho Sub County have been abandoned at Cwero primary school in Cwero Sub County.
According to Luweero District Child Status report released in June, 35,109 pupils were enrolled in schools in 2012 but only 12,650 (36%) pupils managed to register for Primary Leaving Examinations in 2018 and 22,459 (64%) dropped out of school.
During the meeting, Kalungu West MP Joseph Ssewungu alleged that there were plans to privatize the Stadium, He tasked the Finance officials to inform the committee about the ownership and management of the Stadium and where 875.3 million shillings arose from.
The accused were arrested on 13th August, 2018 and charged with treason on allegations that they were involved in the election-related fracas in Arua that resulted into damage on a vehicle in the Presidential motorcade.
He was shot dead on July, 3rd 2018 by Police Constable Daisy Nagasha who was guarding Ssekaana’s home in Bukasa Muyenga, a Kampala suburb. This followed an argument with Nagasha on whether her gun was functioning or not.
On arrival at Lia customs border point, Aceng proceeded with her team to the Ombayi checkpoint on DRC side and took a photo with the WHO and health officials without getting a briefing from the immigration and security officials, who are currently ill-equipped to screen for Ebola.
Enock Kazungu, the group leader notes that garbage that is supposed to be collected is instead dumped on the streets, markets, corridors and restaurant areas, putting the lives of the residents at risk.
Major David Rusoke, an IT officer at the Uganda Peoples Defense Air Force says that many drones are still held at the Customs department for scrutiny because they are deemed to be a threat to National Security.
Ares Chow Yu Qing, the Executive Director ENGO Holdings Limited says the firm will unveil the first generation of products manufactured and assembled from the plants to the market before close of 2019.