Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /usr/www/users/urnnet/a/story.php on line 43
Child Burnt in House Fire :: Uganda Radionetwork
Breaking

Child Burnt in House Fire

A four year old child lost his life in a house fire in Iganga district on Monday. The fire, which occurred at about 10:30am, burnt the child identified as Muzito Kiiza beyond recognition. The child was a resident of Nkaatu proper zone 3, northern division, Iganga municipality.

Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /usr/www/users/urnnet/a/story.php on line 663
A four year old child lost his life in a house fire in Iganga district on Monday.  

The fire, which occurred at about 10:30am, burnt the child identified as Muzito Kiiza beyond recognition.

 

The child was a resident of Nkaatu proper zone 3, northern division, Iganga municipality.

 

LC one chairman,Yazid Waibi said that the fire was started by children playing with matchsticks and paraffin.

 

The fire then quickly spread and engulfed the house because there were car tyres on the roof.

 

The other three children who were playing with Kiiza reportedly escaped the inferno.

 

 The father of the deceased Farouk Muzito returned home to be informed that his son had died in the fire.

 

 

The officer in charge CID at Iganga central police station, Mathew Otuu described the unfortunate incident as a result of negligence by the parents.

 

 

Support us


Keywords