Breaking

Two Minors Perish in House Fire in Namisindwa

Their father found the two children dead inside their grandmother’s houses on Thursday morning. According to residents, Mary Nandutu had left her grandchildren in the house unattended when the incident happened.
07 Oct 2021 20:09

Audio 1

Two minors have perished in a house fire in Namisindwa district. The minors are six-year-old Brighton Wadulu and three-year-old Blessing Mukite, both children of Robert Wamaluku, a resident of Bumuleki village in Bubutu Sub County.   

Their father found the two children dead inside their grandmother’s houses on Thursday morning. According to residents, Mary Nandutu had left her grandchildren in the house unattended when the incident happened.

Elgon Police Spokesperson, Rogers Taitika, says that the fire started from a burning candle. He says that they are hunting for Nandutu whose whereabouts are still unknown to help with the investigations. 

Namisindwa Central Police Station has opened inquires vide CRB 339/2021.

//Cue in: “Of course kibi nyo… 

Cue out:…oyinza obutamanya”//